Applications for the UN Internships 2023 are open worldwide. The United Nations Internship is available worldwide in more than 190 countries. Applicants who are interested in Joining a UN Internship program should be ready to work in any country. Internships are open to Undergraduate Students, Graduates & or Fresh Students. The Internships vary from country to country. You don’t worry about the Visa. The UN will handle and sponsor visas for the Internship. All the Expenses will be Covered for the Duration of the Internship. No Previous Work Experience is Required. All International Applicants Fresh or Experienced can apply for Internships in the United Nations.
Details About UN Internships 2023
- Organization: United Nations
- Position: Internship (Temporary)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Open to: Anyone
The UN Will cover the Following Expenses if you are Successfully Selected for the Internship at UN United Nations.
- Reduction of taxes (usually income tax )
- Rental aid
- Vacations and leaves.
- Maternity, paternity, adoption, support.
- Health care insurance.
- Travel Allowance
- Retirement pension and much more.
You may also be eligible to apply for other Internships such as UNICEF Summer Internship 2023, UNDP Summer Internship 2023, and ETH Summer Internship 2023.
Please Carefully Check the Position and Fields offered by UN for the Internship.
Economic, Social, and Development Network: Sociology, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Demography, Public Administration, Governance, Political Science, Business Administration, Law, Public Finance, and other social sciences or related fields.
Political, Peace, and Humanitarian Network: Political Science, Law, International Relations, Public Administration, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Economics, or related fields.
Information and Telecommunication Technology Networks: Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronic, Technical or Communication Engineering, Technical Science, Computer Technology, Information Science, Social Sciences, or related fields.
Legal Network: Law, Business Administration, International Relations, Political Science, Public Administration, or related fields.
Public Information and Conference Management Network: Business Administration, Communication, Journalism, International Relations, Management, Political Science, Social Sciences, Public Administration, or other related fields.
Logistics, Transportation, and Supply Chain Network: Business or Public Administration, Architecture, Engineering, Transportation, Aviation, Safety Management, Air Traffic Control, Military Flight/Air Traffic Control Training, or related fields.
Science Network: Nursing, Medicine, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Physics, Engineering, or related fields.
- A Candidate should be fluent in any one of the Following Languages: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
- A Well-Good CV/Resume.
- A Cover Letter
- Work Experience in Some of the Related fields is Required.
- The rest of the criteria vary from internship to internship.
How to Apply for the UN Internship?
The application process is pretty simple. And we are here to tell you the step-by-step details about the Process to apply for UN Internships.
- Step 1: First, You need to Visit the Internship Website:
- This will open a New Page. Slightly scroll down and you will see a filter that contains Job type, Department, office, Position, etc.
- Step 2: Under a Category: Select “Internship“. After selecting Internship, it will list all the Internships that are open worldwide by the UN. Applications from women are strongly encouraged.
- Or you can check all UN Internships (shorturl.at/uwxHU)
- For Fixed and Permanent UN Jobs. Please Visit United Nations Jobs 2023.
Leave a Comment