The Full Scholarship covers full tuition fee exemption, monthly net stipend, and dormitory support for the dedicated period of the degree program. Sabanci University is one of the most prestigious Universities in Turkey. Sabanci University is a Modern World University of Turkey. The details about the Scholarship, application link, and criteria for Sabanci University Scholarships 2023, Turkey is available below.
Details About Sabanci University Scholarships 2023
- Country: Turkey
- University: Sabanci University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 2nd December 2022
- BS Scholarship: (4 Years)
- MS Scholarships: (3 Years)
- PhD Scholarship: (4 Years)
Sabanci University offers Different Types of Scholarships Programs for International Students. There are Fully Funded and Partially Funded Scholarships are given below.
- The Fully Funded Scholarship at Sabanci University covers complete Tuition fees.
- Monthly Stipend. (Master: 5,000 TL/10 Months, Ph.D.: 7,500 TL/12 Months)
- Accommodation at Dorms.
- Scientific Publication incentive for graduate candidates (for specific faculty).
- The other scholarship (partial funding) for the candidate will cover full tuition fees only, 50% tuition fee, and 25% fees accordingly; a dorm fee waiver is also offered.
The Following Fields are Available to Study at Sabanci University.
Arts and Social Sciences
- Turkish Studies.
- Visual Arts & Visual Communication Design.
- Political Science and International Relations.
- Political Science.
- Cultural Studies.
Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Computer Science & Eng.
- Mechatronic Engineering.
- Molecular Biology, Genetics & Bioengineering.
- Electronics Engineering.
- Manufacturing Engineering.
- Energy Technologies and Management.
- Material Science and Nano Eng.
- Cyber Security.
- Data Analytics.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Information Technology.
Sabanci Business School
- MSc Business Analytics
- Masters in Finance
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- Must be international students.
- Turkish students who completed previous education in countries other than Turkey can also apply (conditions apply).
- The candidates must have a good academic record.
- They must submit complete documents before the deadline ends.
- Candidates must be fluent and proficient in English.
- Candidates will have to apply to the program of their choice at Sabanci University.
- Copy of Results with a valid, acceptable score.
- High school diploma (English or Turkish)
- Official Transcripts (with stamp/signature)
- Academic Recommendation Letter
- Residence Permit Copy
- Other documents required by the faculty
- English language proficiency score
The Last Date to apply for the Sabanci University Scholarship 2023 in Turkey is 2nd December 2022
How to Apply (Application Process)
The Application for Sabanci University Scholarship 2023 is Online. To Apply Please Visit the Official Website of the Sabanci University below.