OAU releases 2023/2024 Pre-Degree form, how to apply, requirements, eligibility
Information reaching me has it that Obafemi Awolowo University (AU) has released Pre-degree registration for the 2023/2024 academic session. This means that interested candidates who wants to apply for pre-degree program can proceed on buying the form now.
How much is OAU Pre-Degree Form?
The OAU Pre-Degree form for 2023/2024 academic session is N15,000.
The closing date Is on 31/7/2023. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualifled candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree Programme for the 2023/2024 Session.
To be able to purchase the OAU Pre-Degree form, candidates must possess:
- Minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses)
- Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses)
- Literature-in-English (for Law)
Duration of Programme
The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
OAU Pre-Degree Subjects Combination.
- Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies
- (GLR) Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)
- Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)
- Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
- Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)
- Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)
- Mathematics/Geography/Economics (MGE)
How to Apply for OAU Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Meet the requirements listed above
- Goto https://reg.oaucdl.edu.ng/apply/index/pre-degree-2022 and apply