The Japanese MEXT Scholarship is the largest scholarship in the world that is open to all nationalities. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship is 3 Years. During the Scholarship, all the expenses will be covered such as Air Tickets, Accommodation, Stipend, Health, and Tuition fees. Japan is Consistently Ranked in the Top 10 Countries for Education. The details about the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 are available below.
Details About MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Doctoral Education program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 7th, 2022
First Comes First (Financial Benefits)
If you have been awarded for Titech University Scholarship. Then it will cover the following expenses:
Tokyo Tech MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship will Cover:
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
Available Academic Fields and Majors
|School of Science||Mathematics*|
|Earth and Planetary Sciences*|
|School of Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Systems and Control Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Information and Communications Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering and Economics|
|School of Materials and Chemical Technology||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Chemical Science and Engineering|
|School of Computing||Mathematical and Computing Science|
|School of Life Science and Technology||Life Science and Technology|
|School of Environment and Society||Architecture and Building Engineering|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering|
|Social and Human Sciences*|
- Applicants must hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Age: Applicants, in principle, must be 34 years old or younger as of April 1 of the first year of the MEXT Scholarship period.
- Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For a Master’s.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For a Doctoral.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Mid-September to early December: The application period
- Early March: IGP(A) admission decision and recommendation of scholarship candidates from Tokyo Tech to MEXT
- July to August: The official announcement of successful scholarship candidates by MEXT.
The last date to apply online for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 is 7th September 2022
How to Apply
You need to apply online. All the application process is online and must be submitted to the University Portal. The Application Process and the Scholarship announcement are available in the link below.
Leave a Comment