The EU Parliament Traineeship will run for a period from 1st March 2023-31 July 2023. For that, you have to apply online from 1 to 31 October 2022. The Schuman traineeships may be undertaken in a wide variety of fields, such as EU internal and external policies, finance, law, multilingualism, administration, infrastructure and logistics, communication, or IT. The complete details about the European Parliament Traineeship 2023 are available below.
Details About European Parliament Traineeship 2023
- Offered by: European Parliament
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st October 2022
- This is a Paid Internship.
- All Participants will Receive a Monthly Stipend.
- All Participants will receive a Travel Allowance.
1st March 2023-31 July 2023 (5 Months)
You need a University degree awarded on completion of at least three years of studies. You must have obtained your diploma at least three months before the first day of your traineeship. You can also apply if you don’t have a degree and you can apply with Transcript.
EU internal and external policies, finance, law, multilingualism, administration, infrastructure and logistics, communication, or IT.
You must be at least 18 years old to apply. There is no maximum age limit.
I am not a citizen of a European Union Member State. Can I still apply?
Yes. The Competent Authority can offer a limited number of traineeships to applicants from
outside the European Union. If you are selected, you will need to apply for any visas, residence permits, and work permits required.
If you are shortlisted, we will ask you to provide:
- A copy of your university-level diploma.
- A copy of a valid passport/identity card.
- A copy of your criminal record issued within the last six months before the starting date
of your traineeship.
Who can Apply?
- be aged 18 or over
- hold a university-level diploma
- Good knowledge of English
The last date to apply for the European Parliament Traineeship Program 2023 is 31st October 2022
How to Apply
The Application process is online. In order to apply, please visit our traineeship application page:
- select and apply for a maximum of three traineeships;
- if you are shortlisted, you will be required to provide certain supporting documents to prove your eligibility;
- if you are selected, you will get an official Admission Letter via email.